Friday, March 15, 2013

little princess pettiskirts

Spring/summery clothes...that's what I've made the past few weeks.
Getting the girls' wardrobes ready with a few handmade pieces because I'm sure I won't be sewing for awhile once baby arrives.

These skirts were made using Wink Designs Little Princess Pettiskirt pattern.

Little Princess Pettiskirt

Wink Designs skirts

polka dot skirt 

I also had the chance to test another pattern for Marina at Wink Designs but I won't post about that one until the pattern is in her shop!

linking to Crazy Mom Quilts

********************

I've heard that Google Reader will be shutting down in July.
If you follow me on there, you may want to start following on bloglovin.com.
That's what I use to follow my blogs and it works great!

4 comments:

  1. Oh, so adorable! Such sweet fabrics combined with a lovely skirt design means that your girls will want to wear them everyday (not only in the summer months). Too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. very cute and good luck with the new baby

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very fun fabrics for girl skirts. I love color on kids, especially girls, and these skirts definitely add color and fun. Really fun look with the striped leggings as well!

    By the way, stopping in for the first time through Finish it up Friday at Crazymomquilts and will definitely be following in the future!

    ReplyDelete