I have had this Japanese fabric sitting in my stash for a while now.
I finally decided to cut into it and make my youngest daughter an Oliver + S ice cream dress.
A good use of this border fabric I think.
I ran into a couple issues while making this. For one, the button ended up on the wrong side (should be on the left I think). I also had a bit of trouble with the bottom light blue strip and I ended up with a bit of extra fabric that had to be tucked a bit at the side seam. Not a huge deal but next time I make it I'll have to try read the instructions a little closer and see if I did something wrong.
This will fit her for a long time as it is a little bit on her now and will look great as a tunic as well!
I love getting mileage out of the clothes I make! :)